Modern treatment of colorectal cancer (Electronic educational course, 36 hours.)
Category of students: doctors-specialists in the areas of training: Coloproctology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Surgery, General medical practice, (family medicine), "Medical business".
The complexity of the program: 36 academic hours.
Form of training: distance learning by means of an electronic educational environment with the use of interactive communication technologies.
Today, colorectal cancer occupies a leading position in terms of morbidity and mortality among all oncological diseases. The medical community associates such indicators with the work of screening programs and the improvement of early diagnosis of cancer through the introduction of modern medical technologies into clinical practice, which leads to greater detection of colorectal cancer, but world statistics on the other hand show an increase in the incidence of colorectal cancer in the working-age population.
But medical science does not stand still, today in the arsenal of an oncologist there is a wide variety of different groups of drugs for the treatment of cancer, primarily modern immune therapy, which is gradually changing the paradigm of cancer treatment, expanding the range of indications for the appointment of drug therapy. This increases the survival rate and reduces the frequency of local relapse.
The goal of the program is to improve the knowledge of specialists on the diagnosis and treatment of various forms of colorectal cancer. Informing specialists about the use of modern capabilities of various types of drug therapy, radiation therapy, combined and complex methods of treatment and criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of these methods.
As part of the course, we:
- Let's talk about genetic syndromes in oncology and methods of molecular diagnostics;
- Let's analyze the issues of screening and early diagnosis of colorectal cancer;
- We will tell you the features of drug therapy of the first, second and subsequent lines
- We will tell you about radiation therapy and surgical methods for the treatment of malignant neoplasms;
- We will tell you about the principles of payment for cancer care in the Russian Federation;
- We will analyze the issues of epidemiology, risk factors, diagnosis, staging of cancer forms of colorectal cancer;
- We will tell you in detail about the tactics of drug therapy for all forms of colorectal cancer and its metastases
Speakers of the professional development cycle:
- Avksentieva Maria Vladimirovna, MD, Professor, Leading Researcher at the Laboratory of Health Technology Assessment at the Institute of Applied Economic Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Nikita Mikhailovich Volkov, Ph. D., Head of the Departments of Chemotherapeutic and Radiological profile, oncologist of the State Medical Institution "SPb KNPTSSVMP (o)»;
- Sergey Gordeev, Ph. D., Surgeon, oncologist, Proctologist, N. N. Blokhin National Research Medical Center of Oncology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Mikhail A. Danilov, PhD, Head of the Department of Coloproctology, coloproctologist, oncologist, surgeon of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM;
- Dengina Natalia Vladimirovna, PhD, Head of the Department of Radiology, radiotherapist, oncologist GUZ OKOD;
- Evgeny Naumovich Imyanitov, MD, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Scientific Department of Tumor Growth Biology, Geneticist, Laboratory Geneticist, N. N. Petrov National Research Center of Oncology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey A. Tryakin, MD, Head of the day hospital for oncological profile, oncologist of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM;
- Mikhail Fedyanin, MD, Senior Researcher of the Oncology Department of Drug Treatment (Chemotherapeutic) No. 2 of the N. N. Blokhin National Research Center of Oncology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Igor E. Khatkov, MD, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical University named after A. S. Loginov, Chief freelance specialist-oncologist of the Moscow City Health Department, Head of the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2 of the Medical Faculty of the Moscow State Medical University.