Laboratory of oncogenetics and hereditary diseases MCSC
In 2018, as part of Center for Personalized Medicine MCSC was established Laboratory of oncogenetics and hereditary diseases.
In the laboratory, a wide range of molecular genetic research:
- Diagnosis of hereditary tumor syndromes (hereditary breast and/or ovarian cancer syndrome, hereditary colon, pancreatic, prostate, thyroid, etc.)
- Diagnosis of somatic mutations for selection targeted therapy, immunotherapy
- Diagnosis of predisposition to common diseases (arterial hypertension, thrombosis, strokes, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, oncopathology, obesity, etc.)
- Definition of individual genetically determined sensitivity to drugs
- Diagnosis of carriage of mutations in the genes of hereditary diseases when planning pregnancy and others.
Also on the basis of the laboratory, specialists are engaged in various scientific projects in particular:
- Investigation of the spectrum of mutations in genes hereditary tumor syndromes
- Pharmacogenetic testing of patients with erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach against the background of therapy NSAIDs and PPIs
- Molecular diagnostic study by the method of liquid biopsy
- Study of polymorphisms of HLA genes in patients who underwent coronavirus infection
- The relationship of HLA class I and II genes over time postoperative period in patients with Crohn's disease and others.