MCSC experts at the anniversary Russian cancer CongressNews
In Moscow on November 9-11 took place XXV Russian cancer Congress in full-time and correspondence format. It is the largest national event in oncology in Europe.
Reports were made by specialists of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov:
- director of the Center, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor Khatkov Igor Evgenievich
- deputy director of oncology, Professor, Md. Zhukova Lyudmila Grigorievna
- head of the Department of thoracoabdominal surgery, Professor, Md. Allahverdiev Arif Kerimovich
- head of the Center for diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the head and neck, Ph. D. Yakovleva Lilia Pavlovna
- leading researcher of the scientific Department of general oncology, MD. Andreyashkina Irina Ivanovna
- surgeon of the Center for diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the head and neck Khodos Artem Valeryevich
During the three days of the Congress, more than 54 sessions, lectures, master classes, as well as more than 45 satellite symposiums were held. All of them are devoted to the main achievements in the diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors over the past year.