MCSC experts at the marathon "100 days of Health"
Within the framework of the city marathon "100 days of health", the participants' questions about diseases of the gastrointestinal tract were answered by specialists of the MCSC named after A.S. Loginov:
- Nikolskaya Karina Akselevna, Senior Researcher at the Department of Diseases of the Pancreas and Biliary tract, Ph.D.
- Indykina Lilia Khasanbekovna, Head of the Laboratory of Functional Diagnostics of Intestinal Diseases, Ph.D.
The doctors told:
- about the prevention of gastrointestinal diseases;
- how to minimize the risks of developing pathology;
- what to do when the first symptoms appear, etc.