Improvement of oncological care in Moscow. The program "Urban Technologies" with the participation of I.E. Khatkov
director of MCSC named after a.s. loginov, academician of the russian academy of sciences, prof. Igor Khatkov took part in the filming of the program "Urban Technologies".
- In Moscow, the new standard of oncological care was approved in 2019.
Since that moment, a large-scale improvement of the oncological service has taken place in the capital:
- the oncological infrastructure has been updated and continues to develop;
- client paths and personal assistants have appeared;
- Digital solutions are being developed to improve the quality of cancer care;
- There are new approaches to the detection and treatment of cancer.
How the oncological care has changed and what results have been achieved, see in the new edition of the program on the Russia 24 channel.