Pochtennaya Tatiana Vladimirovna
2008-2012-Samara State University, Faculty of Psychology. Qualification " Psychologist. Teacher of psychology".
2012-Samara State University, together with the Center for Practical Psychology. Certificate of advanced training in "Transactional analysis of Psychosomatic disorders".
2014 - St. Petersburg Institute of Practical Psychology IMATON under the guidance of Doctor of Medical Sciences Kopytin A. I. Advanced training in the program "Art therapy: a variety of methods".
2014-ROO Art-therapeutic Association. Special course "Techniques of family art therapy".
2013-2021-Institute of Integrative Family Psychotherapy. Professional training - the course "Family psychotherapy". Certificate for working in the "Associative metaphorical maps" method.
2018-Beverly E Court (UK), Findhorn Community (Scotland). Certificate on the method of art therapy work "Creating dolls in ecological art therapy".
2018 - The project "Knowledge will stop gender-based violence: finding new solutions" together with the fund for crisis assistance to children and adolescents "New Steps". Advanced training course "Bullying: consequences, prevention, assistance".
2019-Interregional Training Center for Analytical Psychology. "Basic course in Analytical Psychology".
2020 - Moscow Socio-Pedagogical Institute. Advanced training in the professional program "Oncopsychology: psychological assistance to cancer patients and their relatives".
2020 - Center for Contextual Behavioral Therapy. Professional program "Therapy focused on compassion" / CompassionFocusedTherapy (CFT).
2011-2013-private practice: individual counseling, group art therapy.
2013-2018 - "Practice Development Space", psychologist: family psychotherapy, group art therapy.
2017-Institute of Integrative Family Psychotherapy (IIST), teacher of the advanced training course for psychologists on "Family Art Therapy".
2018-Garage Museum of Modern Art, leading art therapy groups and workshops for children.
2019-nast. time-OANO New School, teacher of the course on art therapy.
2020-nast. vremya - Moscow Scientific Clinical Center. Loginova, psychologist.
- Current member of the Russian Art Therapy Association;
- Member of the community of family psychotherapists;
- She regularly participates in Russian and International conferences in the field of psychotherapy and art psychotherapy as a presenter and speaker;
- Works as an artist, participates in group and personal exhibitions;
- Develops professional training programs in the field of psychotherapy and art psychotherapy;
- He has experience in personal individual and group psychotherapy, experience of regular work in interviewee and balint groups and work with a supervisor.
Scope of professional skills:
- individual and family psychotherapy,
- group art therapy work,
- affective and anxiety disorders,
- dependent behavior,
- emotional burnout,
- communication skills,
- career guidance by art therapy methods,
- psychological support and assistance in the rehabilitation of the patient and his family.