Vidyaeva Natalia Sergeevna
Branch of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov on Pavlov
* 2006-2012-Medical Faculty of Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, diploma with honors;
* 2012-2014-clinical residency in the specialty "surgery" on the basis of the Department of surgery of the IPDO YAGMA;
* 2014-certification course of primary retraining in the specialty "endoscopy" on the basis of the Department of surgery of FPDO YAGMU;
* April 21-June 30, 2015-postgraduate educational course "new methods of diagnosis and treatment of early gastric cancer" under the guidance of Professor T. Ito, Kanazawa Medical University (Japan);
* 2019-certification advanced training course in the specialty "endoscopy" on the basis of the Department of surgery of the IPDO YAGMU.
* 2015-2019-Yaroslavl Regional Clinical Oncology Hospital (Yaroslavl);
* 2018-2019-Nuz " Road Clinical Hospital at the station Yaroslavl JSC " Russian Railways "(Yaroslavl);
* 2019-2021-Yusupov Hospital (Neuro-Clinic LLC) (Moscow);
* 2021 to the present - GBUZ MCSC named after A. S. Loginov dzm (Moscow).
• Conducting diagnostic endoscopic studies of the digestive tract (esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy, including the use of modern techniques: chromoscopy, narrow-spectrum endoscopy, magnifying endoscopy) and the bronchial tree (bronchoscopy);
• Endoscopic removal of neoplasms of the gastrointestinal tract by resection of the mucous membrane;
• Endoscopic hemostasis;
• Videocapsular endoscopy.
* Benign polyps and early cancer of the esophagus, stomach, colon;
Atrophic gastritis with intestinal metaplasia;
• Barrett's Esophagus;
• Eosinophilic esophagitis;
• Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease).
Membership in professional medical organizations:
• Russian endoscopic society (Rando);
• European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE).
He is a co-author of 19 publications in Russian and foreign journals. He regularly speaks at Russian and international conferences.