Spiryakina Elena Valeryevna
Doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics
Branch of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov on Pavlov
Position: Doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics
- In 1998 she graduated from the Russian State Medical University with a degree in Medicine
- In 1998-2000 she was trained in a clinical residency at the Educational and Scientific Center of the MC UDP of the Russian Federation in the specialty "Clinical laboratory diagnostics"
Certificate: Doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics
Advanced training courses:
- In 2006, 2011, 2016, 2020 – advanced training in the specialty "Clinical laboratory diagnostics" in the amount of 144 hours.
General medical experience: 22 years old
- 2000 - 2018 worked as a doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics of the CDL of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Central Clinical Hospital with polyclinic" of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation
- 2018-2022 work in the clinical and diagnostic laboratory of GBUZ "MGOB No. 62 DZM"
- Since 2022, he has been a doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics at MCSC named after A.S.Loginov.
A doctor of the highest category.
Specialization: general clinical and cytological research methods.
Member of the all-Russian organization "Association of Clinical Cytologists". Member of the all-Russian public organization "Russian Society of Oncopathologists".