Kazakov Ivan Vyacheslavovich
Отдел гепатопанкреатобилиарной хирургии
Education and vocational training:
- 2001-2007 Higher education, doctor in the specialty "Medical care", State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Orenburg State Medical Academy of the Federal Agency for Health and Social Development".
- 2007-2009 Clinical residency in Surgery, Federal State University "Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of Rosmedtechnology".
- 2009-2012 Clinical Postgraduate Course in Surgery, Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2009, 2014 Certification in Surgery.
- 2011 Advanced training in Endoscopic Surgery, MSMSU.
- 2011 Advanced training in Clinical Liver Transplantation, Department of Transplantology and Artificial Organs, Moscow State Medical University.
- 2013 IRCAD, Intensive Course in Laparoscopic General Surgery, Strasbourg, France.
- 2013 Professional retraining in the specialty "oncology", State Medical Institution of the MO "MONIKI named after M. F. Vladimirsky".
- 2014 Second qualification category in the specialty "surgery".
- 2015 Internship in Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany.
- 2016 Advanced training in the program "High-tech diagnostic methods and methods of treatment in hepatopancreatobiliary surgery", GBO UDPO "RMAPO" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2017 Advanced training in the program "Clinical and operative nephrology with the basics of clinical transplantology", State Medical University of the Moscow State Medical University named after M. F. Vladimirsky.
2013 Defense of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences on the topic "Long-term results and prognosis of survival after liver resection in patients with metastases of colorectal cancer". Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2010-2014 doctor-surgeon of the 7th purulent surgical department, GBUZ "City Clinical Hospital No. 6 of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow".
- 2012-2014 Surgeon of the 1st Surgical Department of the Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2012-2014 Assistant, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow.
- 2015 - present assistant Professor, Department of Faculty Surgery, Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A. I. Evdokimov.
- 2014-present-Doctor-surgeon, Senior researcher of the Department of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery of the MCSC.
Membership in professional associations: Russian Society of Surgeons International Association of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery of the CIS countries The European Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
Priorities: laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
Professional skills: hepatopancreatobiliary surgery, laparoscopic, robotic abdominal surgery, general surgery.
Publications in the professional press: more than 33 publications on abdominal surgery.