Belousov Alexander Mikhailovich
- He graduated from the Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "medical care" (2009). From 2009 to 2010, he was trained in an internship in general surgery at the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 1 of the I. M. Sechenov MMA.
- From 2010 to 2012, he studied in the clinical residency in general Surgery at the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 1 of the First Sechenov Moscow State Medical University.
- From September 2012 to August 2015, he was a post-graduate student of the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 1 of the Medical Faculty of the I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University.
- In 2012, he completed the training course Laparoscopic Surgery of the European Society of Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES).
- In 2013, he completed an internship at the European Institute Of TeleSurgery (IRCAD France) General surgery course.
- Completion of the primary retraining course in the specialty "Coloproctology" at the Department of Coloproctology and Endoscopic Surgery of the First Sechenov Moscow State Medical University in 2015.
- Completion of the primary retraining course in the specialty "Oncology" at the Department of Oncology and Plastic Surgery of the Institute of Advanced Training of the FMBA in 2015.
- University Clinical Hospital No. 1 of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, Oncological Surgical Department (from 2012 to 2015.)
- doctor-surgeon for emergency care, Odintsovo CRH.
- researcher of the Department of High-tech Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, Moscow Clinical Research Center (since 2015).
- Full member of the Russian Society of Surgeons (ROH).
- Full member Russian Society of Endoscopic Surgeons.
Surgery: anterior abdominal wall hernias: inguinal hernias, ventral hernias, postoperative hernias, including giant hernias. Using various mesh prostheses, including 3D meshes. IPOM methodology. Hernia of the esophageal orifice of the diaphragm, achalasia of the esophagus, cholelithiasis.
Oncosurgery: Stomach tumors, colon tumors, adrenal tumors, retroperitoneal extra-organ tumors, and soft tissue tumors.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org