Nikerova Lilia Ivanovna
1. Graduated in 1996 from the medical faculty of the Moscow Medical Dental Institute. Semashko with honors.
2. Residency in the specialty "Hematology and blood transfusion" on the basis of the Hematology Research Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 01.09.1996-31.08.1998. Certification cycle of improvement on the topic "Hematology" in January-February 1997, certification cycle of improvement on the topic "Hematology" in January 2005 and 2010 on the basis of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
3. General medical experience - 19 years.
4. Medical experience – 18 years.
5. When the certificate for the certified specialty is received-22.02.2010.
6. Category of the certified specialty-the highest from 18.12.2011, Moscow.
from 1998 to 2008, she worked at the Burdenko State Technical University.
from 2008 to 2013, he worked in the hematology department of the State Clinical Hospital No. 60, since 2013 in the MCSC in the hematology department.
Diseases that I treat:
According to international protocols, it performs diagnostics and treatment of hematological patients. Master of medical manipulations: sternal puncture, trepanobiopsy, lumbar puncture, subclavian vein catheterization. He constantly improves his special knowledge and practical skills.
Titles: Hematologist of the highest category