"Health" (recommended for people over 40 years of age)
Cardiovascular diseases (CVD) are the leading cause of death worldwide: no other cause causes as many deaths each year as CVD. Experts estimate that 17.3 million people died from CVD in 2008, accounting for 30% of all deaths worldwide. Of these, 7.3 million people died from coronary heart disease and 6.2 million from stroke. This problem affects low-and middle-income countries to varying degrees. More than 80% of CVD deaths occur in these countries, almost equally among men and women. By 2030, about 23.3 million people are projected to die from CVD, mainly from heart disease and stroke.
Malignant neoplasms occupy the 3rd place (14%) in the structure of mortality of the Russian population after diseases of the cardiovascular system (53.5%), injuries and poisoning (14.8%). Every year in Russia, more than 120 thousand people are recognized as disabled for cancer for the first time.
The CHECK-UP program "Health" is a comprehensive express examination, the purpose of which is the early diagnosis of diseases of all major organs and systems of the body. The focus is on the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and metabolic disorders.
The program includes:
- Initial and repeated consultations with a general practitioner (therapist)
- Clinical analysis of blood, urine
- Biochemical blood analysis (total protein, glucose, lipid spectrum, uric acid, ALT, AST, GGTP, alkaline phosphatase, total and direct bilirubin, urea, creatinine, electrolytes, C-reactive protein)
- Study of cancer markers (REA, CA 19-9, AFP, CA 72-4, PSA general and free – for men, CA 125 - for women)
- Fecal occult blood test (immunochromatography)
- ECG and ECHO-KG
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of the kidneys and adrenal glands, bladder
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity
- Ultrasound of the prostate gland – for men
- Ultrasound of the mammary glands, uterus and appendages-for women
- Gastroduodenoscopy (EGDS) and colonoscopy under anesthesia
- Express diagnostics for Helicobacter pylori
- External respiration function
- Study of transudates, exudates, secretions, excreta – for men
- Examination of a gynecological smear on flora, on cytology, colposcopy – for women
- Chest X-ray examination
- Consultation with a cardiologist
- Gynecologist's consultation – for women
- Consultation of a urologist – for women and for men.