"Diagnosis of latent forms of lactase deficiency (with gastroscopy)»
The program is performed in a day hospital for 2 days)
Lactase deficiency (hypolactasia)- a disease characterized by the absence or insufficiency of the activity of the enzyme of the small intestine – lactase.
Lactose (milk sugar - carbohydrate) is found in dairy products. If the enzyme of the small intestine (lactase) is insufficient, there is a violation of the absorption of dairy products, which is expressed in the occurrence of abdominal discomfort, bloating, rumbling in the abdomen, the appearance of liquid stools. GBUZ MKNTS (TSNIIG) DZM is a leading institution in Russia, which has been developing methods for diagnosing carbohydrate malabsorption and ways to correct lactase deficiency in adults for more than 20 years.
The Department of intestinal Pathology uses a unique technique for the diagnosis of lactase deficiency, which allows in 100% of cases to detect latent lactase deficiency.
If you have the following symptoms:
- ABDOMINAL DISCOMFORT
- BRITTLE NAILS
- LACK OF VITAMINS
We invite you to undergo an examination to detect lactase deficiency!
The program includes:
- Consultation of a gastroenterologist (examination, anamnesis, observation, medical and diagnostic measures, up to 6 hours, without food)
- Gastroscopy (EGDS) with small intestine biopsy
- Rapid test for lactase deficiency in small intestine biopsy [/*][*]Morphological examination of a small intestine biopsy
- Respiratory hydrogen test with Lactulose loading (on an empty stomach, for 2 hours, to detect excessive bacterial growth syndrome (SIBR))
- Clinical blood test: general analysis, leucoformula, ESR
- Biochemical blood analysis (total protein, albumin, iron, LVSS, LVSS, potassium, sodium, calcium, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium)
- Genetic analysis to identify hereditary forms of hypolactasia (genetic predisposition to lactase deficiency)
- Consultation of an enterologist (a specialist in intestinal diseases)