Modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment of various etiological forms of chronic pancreatitis
Relevance: Chronic pancreatitis is a long-term inflammatory disease of the pancreas, characterized by irreversible morphological changes that lead to the appearance of pain and progressive functional insufficiency of the organ. Alcohol abuse, the presence of diseases of the biliary system, aging are the most common causes of CP. With age, the release of pancreatic enzymes decreases by 20% . The clinical picture and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the pancreas in elderly patients have their own characteristics. The presence of concomitant diseases affects the severity of the course of CP. In the last decade, the features of the course of autoimmune pancreatitis (within the framework of G4-associated disease) have been discussed.
- Discussion of epidemiological, etiological aspects, pathogenetic mechanisms of the clinical picture of chronic pancreatitis, complications.
- Study of diagnostic methods: biochemical markers, ultrasound, EUS, MSCT, MRPHG in pancreatic pathology
- Differential diagnosis between chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer.
- The features of treatment of various etiological forms of chronic pancreatitis, indications for surgical treatment in the complicated course of chronic pancreatitis are considered.
- During the training, algorithms for diagnosis and treatment will be presented.
Internship supervisor: Bordin D. S., MD, Professor, Head of the Department. department of Pathology of the pancreas, bile ducts and upper digestive Tract of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM, chief freelance gastroenterologist DZM,
Dubtsova E. A., MD, Head of the Department of Pathology of the pancreas and Bile Ducts of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM,
Vinokurova L. V., MD, Senior Researcher of the Department of Pathology of the Pancreas and Bile Ducts of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM,
Nikolskaya K. A., PhD, Senior researcher of the Department of Pathology of the Pancreas and Bile Ducts of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.