Operative endoscopy of the esophagus (18 hours)
Relevance: Surgical endoscopy of the esophagus has developed very strongly in the last decade. On the one hand, endoscopic technologies for the treatment of esophageal varicose veins, stricture augmentation, balloon dilatation in achalasia of the cardia were developed and improved. On the other hand, completely new technologies and principles of treatment of certain diseases of the esophagus were introduced into clinical practice.
As part of the course, we:
- we will analyze the principles of modern diagnosis and treatment of Barrett's esophagus, determine the role of new endoscopic technologies-hybrid argonoplasmic coagulation and radiofrequency ablation;
- we will study the indications, contraindications and technical aspects of ligation of esophageal varicose veins in the aspect of complex treatment of complications of cirrhosis of the liver with an analysis of the prevention of possible complications;
- we will study in detail the methods and techniques for removing epithelial formations of the esophagus;
- we will determine the role and significance of various methods of treating neuromuscular diseases of the esophagus, including balloon pneumodilatation, oral endoscopic myotomy, and Geller surgery;
- we will study the features of tunnel interventions in submucosal neoplasms of the esophagus of muscular origin;
- we will study the possibilities of endoscopy in the treatment of Cenker's diverticulum.
Internship base: department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov.
Internship Supervisors: Doctor of Medical Sciences Shishin K. V., Head of the Department of Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM, Candidate of Medical SciencesNedoluzhko I. Yu., Head of the Department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.