Retrograde interventions on the bile and pancreatic ducts. From simple to complex. Combined technologies for the treatment of diseases of the pancreato-biliary zone (18 hours)
Relevance: Antegrade and retrograde methods of drainage of the bile ducts allow not only in most cases to establish an adequate bile flow, but also often to achieve a complete cure. Drainage techniques are described and well-known, however, the question of the place of each of them in the treatment of patients with mechanical jaundice remains debatable. Traditionally, retrograde interventions are used for jaundice syndrome of benign origin (choledocholithiasis, stricture of the terminal part of the common bile duct), while antegrade access to the bile ducts is used for jaundice syndrome of neoplastic etiology. However, over time, the scope of percutaneous interventions is expanding, and their interaction with retrograde methods ensures the success of treatment in the vast majority of cases.
As part of the course, we:
- let's analyze the technical possibilities of oral cholangioscopy and virsungoscopy
- we will study the technique of combined X ray endosonographic interventions in diseases of the hepatopancreatobiliary zone;
- we will study the technology of rendezvous: the combined use of antegrade, retrograde, endosonographic and laparoscopic interventions on the bile and pancreatic ducts;
- learn the role of endosonography in the diagnosis and treatment of cystic and solid formations of the pancreas;
- we will analyze the technique of intraoperative endoscopic interventions on the bile ducts, as well as the features of such operations in patients with altered anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract.
Internship base: department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov.
Internship Supervisors: Doctor of Medical Sciences Shishin K. V., Head of the Department of Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM, Candidate of Medical SciencesNedoluzhko I. Yu., Head of the Department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution named after MCSC A. S. Loginov DZM.