Rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) - a method of instant cytological evaluation of the drug on the spot (18 hours)
Rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) is one of the most relevant methods for increasing the sensitivity, specificity and overall accuracy of cytological diagnostics, which does not require expensive equipment and complex special colors. It consists in an instant cytological assessment of the drug on the spot, which allows us to judge the adequacy of the material obtained during a fine-needle aspiration puncture biopsy (TAPB). Conclusions obtained from the results of a fine needle aspiration puncture biopsy are not always informative, such conclusions require repeated puncture, which can be associated with technical and / or organizational difficulties, and sometimes requires additional material costs. This method has become particularly relevant for fine needle punctures under the control of endoscopic ultrasonography, due to the technical complexity of this type of puncture and the cost of consumables for the procedure. The method can be used for various localizations and, according to many studies, has proven to be very effective.
As part of the course, we:
- We will study the preanalytic features of conducting a study of the material of a fine needle aspiration puncture biopsy on the spot.
- Consider the possible Diff-Quick dyes and the features of their use.
- Let us consider the possible cytological patterns and the concept of informative material in various localizations.
- We will discuss the morphological patterns that cause the greatest complexity in Rapid on-site evaluation.
- Let's analyze the most common errors made when using Rapid on-site evaluation.
The base for the internship: Clinical and diagnostic Laboratory of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: head of the clinical and diagnostic laboratory of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM, Candidate of Medical SciencesNoskova K. K., biologist of the clinical and diagnostic laboratory of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZMPutova M. V., doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZMKolesova E. N.