Radio wave surgery for the treatment of gynecological diseasesNews
Surgitron is a device of radio wave surgery, with the help of which a non–contact incision and coagulation of soft tissues is performed using high-frequency radio waves.Its peculiarity is that the electrode does not touch the skin, and tissue destruction occurs at the cellular level.
- In particular, it is actively used for various gynecological diseases:
polyps of the cervical canal
- cervical endometriosis
- cicatricial deformity of the cervix
- cervical cysts
- leukoplakia of the cervix
- condylomas, papillomas and nevi of the anogenital region
- inversion of the mucous membrane of the cervix (ectropion)
- ectopia of the cervix
- cervical intraepithelial neoplasia of the cervix I–III degree, etc.
This modern method of radio wave surgery is absolutely safe and has a lot of advantages:painlessness and bloodlessness of the procedure
- rapid healing
- no burns after removal
- exposure directly to the neoplasm without damaging adjacent skin areas
- possibility of histological analysis of biomaterial
- minimal risk of inflammation, suppuration of wounds, formation of pigment spots, etc.
- hospitalization and rehabilitation are not required
Tissue damage caused by exposure to radio waves is several times less than when using any other electrosurgical instrument.
- The healing time when using the radiosurgical method is 2-2.5 times faster than after electrocoagulation.
- There is no pain after the operation, no scar is formed as after ordinary incisions.
- A significant advantage of this method is the sterilizing effect of radio wave surgery.
Also, this universal technology has proven itself in dermatology, aesthetic medicine, etc.
In their practice, the specialists of the MCSC Women's Health Clinic have been using modern methods of radio wave surgery for more than 10 years.