Zvyaglova Maria Yuryevna
- In 2014, she graduated from the Medical Faculty of the First St. Petersburg State Medical University named after Academician I. P. Pavlov.
- From 2014 to 2015, she completed a clinical internship in the specialty "Therapy"at the Department of Hospital Therapy at the Pavlov State Medical University.
- From 2015 to 2017, he studied in a clinical residency in the specialty "Gastroenterology" at the North-Western State Medical University named after Academician I. I. Mechnikov.
- It has a GCP certificate.
- From 2016 to 2017 – General practitioner in LLC "City Polyclinics", St. Petersburg.
- Since 2017-Junior researcher of the Department of IBD of the State Budgetary Institution of the Moscow State Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Certificate in therapy, certificate in gastroenterology.
Annually participates and makes presentations at Russian and international conferences in the field of gastroenterology.
At the moment, he is actively working in the hospital with patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease), and is being treated with genetically engineered biological therapy.
Email address: email@example.com
Research interests, professional skills: inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease), biological therapy of IBD.