Dovgal Anna Olegovna
Doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics
Branch of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov on Pavlov
- Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, with a degree in Medical Biochemistry.
- Residency in the specialty "Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics", Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
General medical experience: 1.5 years.
November 2019-March 2020 - Doctor of the KLD of the Federal State Budgetary Institution of the Central Research Institute of Rospotrebnadzor.
March 2020-November 2020-KLD doctor of the laboratory of Expert diagnostics of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "TsKB with polyclinic" of the UD of the President of the Russian Federation.
December 2016-to the present time, doctor of the KDL clinical and diagnostic laboratory of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov Branch on Pavlov.
Certificates: doctor-biochemist, doctor of KLD.
Advanced training courses: "Laboratory diagnostics of pathology of the hemostatic system", " Hematological studies in clinical laboratory diagnostics»
Scientific work: Theses: "Investigation of mammaglobin A mRNA in the peripheral blood of breast cancer patients by highly sensitive digital droplet polymerase chain reaction»
Skills and abilities: quality control, implementation and interpretation of hematological, biochemical, coagulological, general clinical and immunological studies.
- study of factors of malignant cell transformation;
- methods for detecting malignant cells in vitro;
- hematological and cytological studies in oncology.
Clinical work: standardization of methods of clinical laboratory diagnostics, interaction with attending physicians in order to improve laboratory diagnostics of pathologies of interest to them.