Yevtushenko Anfisa Pavlovna
Отделение функциональной диагностики
Doctor of functional diagnostics
- In 2011 she graduated from the State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Far Eastern State Medical University" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, specialty "medical business"
- 2011-2012 Internship at the Far Eastern State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in the specialty Infectious Diseases
- 2015 Professional retraining of the KGBOU DPO "Institute of Advanced Training of Healthcare Professionals" of the Ministry of Health of the Khabarovsk Territory, specialty: Ultrasound diagnostics
- 2020 Professional retraining of the Moscow State Medical Institution "Moscow Clinical Scientific and Practical Center named after A.S. Loginov of the Moscow Department of Health", specialty: Functional diagnostics
- 2020 Certification cycle LLC "Interregional Center for Continuing Medical and Pharmaceutical Education", specialty: Ultrasound diagnostics
- Specialization and advanced training courses
- 2021 – "Aspects of ultrasound diagnostics of the lymphatic system",
- 2022 – "Relevant in ultrasound diagnostics of heart and vascular pathology".
- 2012 – 2014 MBUZ "City Clinical Hospital No. 10" Khabarovsk, infectious disease specialist of the infectious diseases department, KIZA doctor
- 2014 – 2019 KGBUZ "Clinical and Diagnostic Center" Khabarovsk, infectious disease specialist
- Since 2021, the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A.S. Loginov DZM, a doctor of functional diagnostics of the Department of functional diagnostics
- Electrocardiography (ECG);
- Daily ECG monitoring (Holter ECG);
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure (SMAD);
- Transthoracic echocardiography (Echo-KG);
- Spirography (FVD);
- Bodyplethysmography, determination of lung diffusion capacity;
- Polysomnography (PSG).