Mikhailova Valentina Anatolyevna
- 2014-2020 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A.I. Evdokimov" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (specialty medical business)
- 2020-2022 Residency in the specialty "Neurology" on the basis of the Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University)
- 2017 ANO DPO "Institute of professional massage" - certificate of additional education "Medical massage"
- Certificate of advanced training in a non-governmental educational private institution of additional professional education "Higher Medical School" under the additional professional program "Diagnosis of pain syndromes", 2021
- Certificate of advanced training in a non-governmental educational private institution of additional professional education "Higher Medical School" under the additional professional program "Conservative treatment of pain syndromes", 2021
- Certificate of advanced training in a non-governmental educational private institution of additional professional education "Higher Medical School" under the additional professional program "Safety, prevention and treatment of complications in interventional pain therapy", 2021
- Certificate of advanced training of ANO DPO "REC SMT" on the topic "Clinical suicidology: work strategies" 2021
- ERC qualification Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS), 2021.
- Certificate of advanced training of NOCHU DPO "Training Center for continuing medical and pharmaceutical education under the program "Ultrasound examination of peripheral nerves of the hands and feet", 2022
- Clinical priorities: pain syndromes of various etiologies, metabolic and vascular encephalopathies, dizziness, mono-polyneuropathies, myopathies, degenerative brain diseases.
- Certificate of participation in a master class organized by the network of MRI diagnostic centers 24 (Moscow) on the topic: "Important aspects of MRI diagnostics"
- OCH DPO "Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine" - certificate No. 932 of passing short-term advanced training courses under the program: Interdisciplinary School "Pain Management", 2018
- Certificate of completion of the practical seminar "Fundamentals of kinesiotaping", 2019
- Certificate No. 753 on completion of a training course on the topic: Application of PRP therapy in neurology and orthopedics, 2020
- Pain Management Fellowship course (basic) – DelhiPain Management Centre (India's First Dedicated Hospital), 2020
- Certificate of completion of training within the framework of the implementation of the model of working out the basic principles of continuing medical education. School of Neuromuscular diseases with a course of electromyography named after Professor B.M. Geht. October 25, 2020, GBUZ NPC named after Z.P. Solovyov DZM, 2020
- Certificate of participation in the practical module No. 1 of the Teach&Touch training program Hand placement in the treatment of focal spasticity of the upper and lower extremities in adults, 2021
Co-author of several scientific papers:
- 2022 Prospects of neuromodulation for chronic pain Authors: Isagulyan Emil D., Mikhailova Valentina A., Aslakhanova Karina S., Slavin Konstantin V. Journal: Brain Disorders. Volume: 5. Publisher: Elsevier B.V. DOI: 10.1016/j.dscb.2021.100027
- 2020 chapter in the monograph NEUROMODULATION OF PAIN. Effective control of severe pain syndromes Authors: Isagulyan E.D., Konovalov N.A., Tomsky A.A., Razin M.A., Isagulyan D.E., Salova E.M., Asriyants S.V., Zaitsev A.M., Kirsanova O.N., Makashova E.S., Mikhailova V.A., Dekopov A.V., Dorokhov E.V., Popov V.A., Polushkin A.A., Markova T.N. Place of publication: IP "T.A. Alekseeva" Moscow. Volume: 840 pages. ISBN: 978-5-905221-23-1. The monograph reached the final in the literary award in the field of medicine "Sanity 2021" in the nomination "Step Forward".
- 2019 I.I. Chekh, M.Y. Pankov, V.A. Mikhailova Non-invasive methods of sensory feedback in the prosthesis of the upper limb. Neurosurgery and neurology of childhood. Publishing House Federal State Institution "Russian Research Neurosurgical Institute named after Professor A.L. Polenov of the Federal Agency for High-Tech Medical Care". ISSN 1680-6786.
An active participant in Russian and international conferences (B.M. Geht School of Neuromuscular Diseases, conference dedicated to the memory of Academician A.M. Wein, Manage Pain, Congress of the European Academy of Neurology, neuroforum).
|#1-23 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-невролога первичный||3700 руб|
|#1-98 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-невролога повторный||2600 руб|