Filimonyuk-Smelkov Alexander Valerievich
Branch of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov on Pavlov
- Senior researcher of the department of VTH and he MCSC named after a.s. loginov, oncologist surgeon of the department of General surgery of the Pavlov branch.
- Deputy Chief Surgeon of GBUZ MO MGKB (2022)
- Acting Deputy Chief Physician for the Medical Department of the Federal State Budgetary Institution of the National Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka (January 2021 – January 2022)
- Head of the Oncology Department of the Federal State Budgetary Institution NCCH RAS, Chernogolovka (November 2018 – January 2022); oncologist (November 2017- October 2018)
- Acting Deputy Chief Physician for the medical department of the State Institution "LOOD" (November 2016 – October 2017)
- Head of the operating unit of the State Institution "LOOD" (November 2016 – October 2017)
- Ministry of Health of the Moscow Region, Medical District No. 1 – Chief Freelance Oncologist, Chief Freelance Surgeon (October 2014 – October 2016)
- Podolsk City Clinical Hospital – Deputy Chief Physician for the medical part (Oncological Service) (October 2014 – October 2016)
- RUDN State Medical University - Head of the Department of General Medical Practice (October 2014 – October 2016); Professor of the Department of General Medical Practice (November 2013 – October 2014); Associate Professor of the Department of General Medical Practice (September 2010 – November 2013)
- Federal State Budgetary Institution "N.N. Blokhin Russian Research Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences" - surgeon of the Surgical Department of Thoracic-abdominal Oncology (November 2001 – August 2010)
- NBUZ RZD "Department hospital at art. Novy Urgal" doctor-surgeon of the surgical department (September 1999 – September 2001).
- GBUZ "KKB No. 2 – TSESPOM" - ward nurse of the neurosurgical spinal department (June 1992 – August 1999)
- Khabarovsk Krai State Medical Institution "Regional Clinical Hospital No. 2 – Center for Emergency Specialized Medical Care" - ward orderly of the neurosurgical spinal department (September 1991 – June 1992)
- January 2020 – "training on labor protection of managers and specialists of organizations" ANO DPO "PRUMTS"
- December 2020 – "Oncology" of the Moscow State Medical University
- November 2020 - "Health Organization and Public Health", Moscow State Medical University
- September 2019 – "thoracic surgery", ANO DPO "GC Profi"
- March 2019 - "surgery", FPDO MGMSU
- February 2016 "Palliative care" FPDO MGMSU
- March 2015 - "Examination of temporary disability and quality of medical care" MONIKA named after M.F. Vladimirsky
- Advanced training course "Palliative care" 144 hours, MSSMU FPDO, 2016
- Professional retraining "Healthcare Organization and Public Health" 504 hours, MONICA's Department of Health, Moscow, 2015
- Advanced training "Examination of temporary disability and quality of medical care", 144 hours, MONICA's Department of Health, Moscow, 2015
- Advanced training "Tumors of the female reproductive system", MSMU FPDO, 2011
- Advanced training "Selected issues of oncology", IPK FMBA of Russia, Moscow, 2010
- Advanced training "Thoracic surgery", GMA named after I.I. Mechnikov, 2010
- Advanced training "Surgery", GOU VPO MMA named after I.M. Sechenov, 2010.
- Advanced training "Adrenal surgery", MONICA, FUV, Moscow 2008
- Professional retraining "Oncology" 580 hours, RMA for the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2003
- Advanced training "Laparoscopic surgery" 270 hours, GU NGMA, 2002.
- Clinical residency, DVSMU, Khabarovsk, Department of Hospital Surgery, 1997-99
- DVSMU, Faculty of Medicine, Khabarovsk, 1990-1997
- Author and co-author of 53 scientific publications, 4 patents for inventions, 3 teaching aids and 1 teaching aids.
- In the period from 2008 to 2022, the methodology of multi-organ surgical interventions for locally common malignant neoplasms of the abdominal cavity and pelvic organs was developed and introduced into clinical practice. In this area, original treatment methods and surgical aids registered with the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Rospatent" are proposed.
- From 2008 to the present, work has been underway on the validity and expediency of palliative interventions for various malignant neoplasms.
- In 2013 he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic: "Adrenocortical cancer (clinic, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis factors)"
- In 2012 he was certified as a federal expert in the scientific and technical sphere of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia.
- In 2006 he defended his thesis on the topic: "The choice of access to the right adrenal gland in case of its tumor lesion"
Valid certificates and categories:
- Certificate in the specialty "Health organization and public health"
- Certificate in the specialty "Oncology"
- Certificate in the specialty "Surgery"
- The highest qualification category in the specialty "Surgery"
- The highest qualification category in the specialty "Oncology"
Professional skills and knowledge:
- Many years of experience in performing extended and combined surgical interventions on the organs of the abdominal cavity, retroperitoneal space, small pelvis and chest by "open" and video endoscopic methods performed for malignant neoplasms of the stomach, lungs, pancreas, liver, adrenal glands, kidneys, ureters, small and large intestines, tumors of the retroperitoneal space, uterus, vagina. Operations for malignant neoplasms of the skin, soft tissues and breast of any complexity, including plastic surgery and vascular reconstruction.
- Presentations with lecture materials to students and doctors on the organization of oncological services, early diagnosis of malignant neoplasms and modern methods of their treatment. I conduct master classes on surgical treatment of patients with locally common tumors of the abdominal organs, as well as on surgical interventions using video-endoscopic technologies.
- Organization of work on quality control of medical activity of medical institutions.
- Monitoring the treatment of serious patients, holding consultations and consultations.
- Implementation of control over the implementation of medical and economic standards of medical care.
- Participation as a consultant in solving complex clinical and expert issues. Analysis of clinical and expert errors.
|#1-125 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-онколога, д.м.н. первичный||9400 руб|
|#1-126 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-онколога, д.м.н. повторный||7900 руб|
Не является офертой