Malina Darya Dmitrievna
- Specialty "Medical care" Moscow Medical Academy named after I. M. Sechenov (2005-2011).
- Internship and residency in the specialty "nervous diseases" at the clinical bases of the Department of Nervous Diseases of the I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University and at the Laboratory of Motor Neuron Pathology Institute of General Pathology and Pathophysiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences under the supervision of Prof. Merkulova D. M. (2014-2017).
- One-year internship in clinical epileptology at the Sleep and Epilepsy Laboratory of the St. Luke's Institute of Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy under the supervision of Prof. Mukhina K. Yu. (2015-2016.)
- Short-term internship in Clinical Neurology at Harbin Medical University, China (2016).
- Postgraduate student of the Department of Nervous Diseases The First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov (since 2017).
- A neurologist in a multidisciplinary hospital, including therapeutic and surgical departments, intensive care, and psychiatry.
- He is proficient in the basic techniques of neurophysiological diagnostics (electroencephalography and evoked potentials, video EEG monitoring, electroneuromyography) and neuropsychological testing.
Clinical priorities: degenerative diseases of the central nervous system, metabolic encephalopathies, epilepsy and epileptic syndromes, consequences of cerebrovascular disease, pain syndromes, neurotic spectrum disorders.
Activity: Full member of the Association of Interdisciplinary Medicine.
Valid certificates: neurology, psychiatry, and narcology.
He has a number of scientific publications, including in international journals indexed in the SCOPUS and RSCI systems.
|#1-23 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-невролога первичный||3700 руб|
|#1-98 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-невролога повторный||2600 руб|