Roman E. Izrailov
- 1993-1999-Full-time student of the Moscow State Medical and Dental University. Diploma with honors.
- 1999-2001-Clinical residency in surgery "Moscow State Medical and Dental University".
- 2001-2003-Full-time postgraduate study, Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (early defense of the dissertation).
- 1999 - Department of General Surgery and oncology, Dusseldorf University, Germany.
- 2013 - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA.
- 2013 - Institute Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris, France.
- 2014 - Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seoul, Korea.
A wide range of surgical interventions on the organs of the chest, abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space in various urgent and planned surgical pathologies, most of which are performed in a minimally invasive way (laparoscopic, thoracoscopic and under the control of ultrasound and X-ray vision). A special topic of scientific and practical interest is the application of minimally invasive technologies in the treatment of patients with malignant and benign diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Own experience in performing operations:
- Esophageal Surgery
- Thoraco-laparoscopic extirpation of the esophagus with simultaneous plastic surgery of the gastric tube or colon, minimally invasive removal of esophageal diverticula, thoracolaparoscopic removal of benign esophageal formations (leiomyomas, cysts, fibroids, etc.), Laparoscopic cardiomyotomy for achalasia of the cardia (Geller operation). Stenting, augmentation and balloning of benign and malignant esophageal strictures.
- Operations on the stomach and duodenum
- Laparoscopic distal, proximal and total gastric resections for tumors and ulcerative diseases, including gastric resection with simultaneous transchiatal esophageal resection for cancer of the gastro-esophageal junction.
- Laparoscopic fundoplication (gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia).
- Laparoscopic duodenal resection, pyloroplasty.
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Laparoscopic pancreatoduodenal resection (Whipple operation), Laparoscopic distal Pancreatic resection, Laparoscopic sparing resection of the pancreatic head (Frey operation), subtotal resection of the pancreatic head (Beger operation), Laparoscopic longitudinal Pancreatoenterostomy (Puestov, Partington operation), Laparoscopic pancreatocystoejunostomy, Laparoscopic total pancreatectomy.
- Experience of laparoscopic (endovideosurgical) and percutaneous interventions under the control of ultrasound in purulent-necrotic lesions of the pancreas (pancreatitis, pancreonecrosis).
- Operations on the liver and extrahepatic bile ducts.
- Laparoscopic right-sided and left-sided hemihepatectomy, other anatomical and non-anatomical liver resections. Laparoscopic resection of the extrahepatic bile ducts for malignant neoplasms and benign strictures. Laparoscopic removal of stones from the external and intrahepatic bile ducts. Cholecystectomy. Laparoscopic formation of bypass anastomoses in cases of impaired food passage and mechanical jaundice in patients with unresectable tumors of the biliopancreatoduodenal zone.
- Operations on the colon and rectum.
- The entire volume of resecting interventions, including total coloproctectomy for tumor and benign (complicated course of non-specific ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, etc.) lesions is performed laparoscopically.
- Own experience of performing non-vascular interventional interventions for mechanical jaundice (external, external-internal drainage, stenting of bile duct strictures).
- Stenting of tumor strictures of the gastrointestinal tract against the background of impaired patency: esophagus, duodenum, colon. Drainage of delimited fluid accumulations of the abdominal cavity under ultrasound control (abscesses).
- Biopsies of tumour formations of the abdominal cavity under ultrasound guidance.
- Experience of open and laparoscopic operations in emergency surgical pathology: appendectomy, cholecystectomy, suturing of perforated gastric and duodenal ulcers, splenectomy, etc.
- Experience in performing various types of surgery for hernias.
- 2003-Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences on the topic: "Immunotherapy with Galavit in the complex postoperative treatment of patients with common forms of peritonitis»;
- 2012-Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences on the topic: "Minimally invasive technologies in the treatment of patients with malignant neoplasms of the organs of BPDZ".
- 2013-present-Head of the Department of Innovative Surgery of the MCSC.
- 2013-present-Professor of the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2 of the Moscow State Medical University.
- 2007-2013-Associate Professor of the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2 of MGMSU.
- 2003-2013-Responsible surgeon of a multidisciplinary hospital (GKB No. 68).
- 2003-2007-Assistant of the Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2 of MSMSU.
- Surgery, ultrasound diagnostics, Oncology.
- Participation in the pedagogical process, including at the Faculty of Postgraduate Education of the department. During his work, he became the author of 61 scientific papers published in Russia and abroad. He is a co-author of the manual on the use of ultrasound in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with acute appendicitis and a monograph on the treatment of patients with mechanical jaundice.
- Currently, the field of scientific and practical interest is the study of the role of minimally invasive technologies in the treatment of patients with malignant neoplasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org