Tyutyunnik Pavel Stanislavovich
- Graduated from the Moscow State Medical and Dental University (MSMSU), specialty "Medical care" (2009).
- He graduated from the clinical residency in the specialty "Surgery", Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2011).
- He studied at the post-graduate school, Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2012).
- He graduated from the internship, specialty "Oncology", Department of Oncology of the FPDO, MGMSU (2013).
- Passed the advanced training course: "Laparoscopic surgery", Kazan (2010).
- Passed the general improvement course " Innovative surgery. Technique of Laparoscopic operations", Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2013).
- He took a practical course "Modern technologies in the treatment of patients with inguinal and ventral hernias" at the IRCAD Research and Practice Center, Strasbourg, France. (2014)
- Passed the general improvement course "Bariatric Surgery", Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2014).
Candidate of Medical Sciences.
- – Doctor-surgeon for emergency care, City Clinical Hospital No. 68 of the city of Moscow (from 2012 to the present).
- - Researcher of the Department of High-Tech Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, Moscow Clinical Research Center (since 2014).
- Full member of the European Society of Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES).
- Full member of the International Hepatobiliopancreatic Association (IHPBA).
- Full member of the Russian Society of Surgeons (ROH).
Treatment of diseases:
- Most operations are performed laparoscopically, including through single access.
- Surgery: chronic pancreatitis, hiatal hernia, gallstone disease, inguinal hernia, ventral hernia.
- Obesity surgery: morbid obesity.
- Oncosurgery: Tumors of the pancreas, tumors of the stomach, tumors of the colon, tumors of the adrenal gland, retroperitoneal extra-organ tumors and soft tissue tumors.
- General Surgery Internship, 2009.
- Emergency Center of CCS, Belgrade, Serbia.
- General Surgery Internship, 2010.
- Ospedale Policlinico di Bari, Bari, Italy.
- Transplant medicine Internship, 2011.
- George-August-University of Berlin, Goettingen, Germany.
- Visiting clinician, Mayo Clinic in Department of Gastroenterologic and General Surgery, Rochester, Minnesota, 2013.
- Speaker at Russian and international conferences.
- Co-author of 18 scientific publications.
Email address: email@example.com
|#1-69 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-хирурга, к.м.н. первичный||4600 руб|
|#1-70 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-хирурга, к.м.н. повторный||3400 руб|