Nagaeva Maria Vasilyevna
- 2004-2009 Russian State Social University, Faculty of "Social Work, Pedagogy and Psychology", specialty "Social pedagogue, teacher-psychologist" (with honors).
- 2005-2009 Medical School No. 24 of Moscow, specialty "general nurse" (with honors).
- 2010-2017. Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A. I. Evdokimov, specialty "doctor".
- 2017-2019-residency in oncology at the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov, specialty"oncologist".
Actively participated in scientific activities (writing articles, collecting scientific material).
Two scientific articles included in the RSCI have been published.
Speaker at the VIII Interregional Forum of Dermatovenerologists and Cosmetologists, topic: "Precursors of melanoma. Melanoma-prone nevi" (2018).
- 2007-2009-nurse of the surgical department No. 1 of the Oncological Clinical Dispensary No. 1.
- 2009-2010-ward nurse of the surgical department No. 1 of the Oncological Clinical Dispensary No. 1.
- 2009-present teacher of the discipline "Fundamentals of Nursing", disciplines of the professional module ("Therapy", "Surgery", "Neurology", etc.) Medical colleges No. 2, No. 6 of Moscow.
- 2010-2011.medical nurse of the surgical department No. 1 of the Oncological Clinical Dispensary No. 1.
- 2011-2018-ward nurse of the Surgical Department No. 1 of the Eramishantsev State Clinical Hospital.
- 2017-2019-resident doctor of the Department of Skin and Soft Tissue Tumors of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov.
- Since September 2019, I have been working in the Department of Skin and Soft Tissue Tumors of the Moscow Clinical Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM as an oncologist, a research associate of the department.
Specializes in the treatment of diseases:
Benign tumors of the skin and soft tissues (pigmented nevus (mole), papillomas, keratomas, hemangiomas, warts, lipomas), malignant tumors of the skin and soft tissues (basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Merkel carcinoma, soft tissue sarcomas, cancer metastases in soft tissues).