Scientific research at MCSC. Genome-wide sequencing in oncologyNews
A scientific study is being conducted at the MCSC Center for Personalized Medicine.
We invite patients with the presence of malignant neoplasms of the breast (breast cancer) and colon (RTC) to perform genome-wide sequencing.
- Purpose: to search for hereditary causes of cancer.
The study includes men and women in the presence of the following criteria:
- permanent registration in Moscow
- the absence of previously identified mutations in the BRCA1/2 genes in the case of breast cancer and the age of occurrence of breast cancer or RTK up to 60 years
Or the presence of neoplasms at any age:
- Breast cancer and ovarian cancer in one patient
- bilateral breast cancer
- two or more colon tumors
- combination of RTK with colon polyps
To participate, you must have:
- conclusion based on the results of the BRCA1/2 gene study in the case of breast cancer (in the absence of this study, it can be performed on the spot)
- extracts from the treatment (histological conclusion, receptor status in breast cancer, description of the scope of treatment)
The study is conducted free of charge, the deadline is 6 months.
All participants will be given a conclusion with the results of DNA testing and offered a free consultation with a geneticist.
Recording by phone: 8 (495) 305-05-50.