Korchagina Ksenia Sergeevna
Candidate of Medical Sciences
- In 2012 she graduated from the Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Faculty: Medical science, Specialty: Doctor
- Residency in the specialty "Oncology", Department of Oncology of the Department of Oncology of the Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2012-2014
- Residency in the specialty "Pathological Anatomy", Department of Pathological Anatomy, Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A.I. Evdokimov, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2014-2016
- 2017 - "Modern methods of molecular genetic diagnostics and medical genetic counseling in oncology", Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 144 hours.
- 2017 - "Morphological and immunohistochemical diagnosis of lymphomas", Institute of Advanced Training of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency, Moscow 72 hours.
- 2018 - "Organization and conduct of preclinical studies in accordance with national and international Rules of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)", Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Medical Research Center of Radiology", Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 36 hours.
General medical experience: since 2016.
- 2023 – at present - pathologist of gbuz MCSC named after a.s. loginov dzm, moscow.
- 2022 - 2023 Pathologist, GBUZ "GKB named after D.D. Pletnev DZM", Moscow.
- 2020-2022 Pathologist, Nizhny Novgorod Regional Clinical Oncological Dispensary, Nizhny Novgorod
- 2018-2019 Researcher of the Laboratory of Radiation Pathomorphology, MRSC named after A.F. Tsyba – branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMIC of Radiology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- 2018 – 2018 Junior Researcher at the Laboratory of Radiation Pathomorphology, MRSC named after A.F. Tsyba – branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMIC of Radiology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- 2016-2018 Pathologist, Republican Clinical Oncology Dispensary, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic
- 2016-2016 Oncologist Republican Clinical Oncology Dispensary, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic
Certificates: the pathologist
Scientific work: More than 30 scientific papers in the domestic and foreign press, including 10 articles in journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission, 2 patents for an invention, 1 teaching manual.
In November 2020 - defense of the candidate's thesis, MRSC named after A.F. Tsyba – branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMITS of Radiology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
She has repeatedly made oral and poster presentations at All-Russian events, participated in trainings and master classes as a listener and as an expert.
Participation in international projects/research:
- 2016 - Researcher, CA209-577: A randomized, multicenter, double-blind Phase 3 trial comparing the efficacy of nivolumab with placebo as adjuvant therapy in patients with esophageal or gastroesophageal junction cancer after resection. (CheckMate 577: checkpoint signaling pathway and evaluation of nivolumab in clinical trial 577).
- 2017 – Researcher, Phase III study evaluating the drug BBI-608, used in combination with combination therapy with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine in the treatment of adult patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Russian Society of Oncopathologists – membership since 2016
- Association of Oncologists of Russia – membership from 2019
- MelanomaPRO Association of Professionals in the fight against Melanoma - membership since 2017
- Russian Society of Clinical Oncology - membership since 2017
Main scientific and practical interests: breast tumors, skin pathology.