Voloshin Mark Vitalievich
- In 2019, he graduated from the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education RostSMU of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.Rostov-on-Don. Specialty: Medical business.
- Residency in the specialty "Pathological Anatomy", Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Medical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, on the basis of PJSC Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMIC of Oncology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian FederationRostov-on-Don, 2019-2021.
- 2022. Neoplasms of the breast. A modern approach to the problem. Rostov-on-Don – 36 hours.
General medical experience: since 2021
- 2023 – present. time – pathologist, GBUZ MCSC named after a.S.Loginov DZM, Moscow.
- 2021-2023 – pathologist, federal state budgetary institution "nmits oncology" of the ministry of health of the russian federation, Rostov-on-Don
- Musashi-2 (MSI2) regulates epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expression and response to EGFR inhibitors in EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Makhov, P., Bychkov, I., Voloshin M et al. Nature -Oncogenesis 10, 29 (2021).
- Visualization of different anatomical parts of the enucleated human eye using X-ray micro-CT imaging, Sergey Y.Tkachev, Boris I.Mitrin, Nikolay S.Karnaukhov, Mark V.Voloshin, et al. (2021), Experimental Eye Research
- Prognostic role and biologic features of Musashi-2 expression in colon polyps and during colorectal cancer progression. Kharin L, Bychkov I, Karnaukhov N, Voloshin M, Fazliyeva R, et al. (2021) Prognostic role and biologic features of Musashi-2 expression in colon polyps and during colorectal cancer progression. PLOS ONE 16(7): e0252132.
- Musashi 2 (MSI2) expression as an independent prognostic biomarker in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), Topchu I., Mazitova A., Serebriiskii I., Boubler Y., Deneka A., Yugai V., Tikhomirova M., Abramova Z., Karnaukhov N., Voloshin M., Kit O., Frantsiyants E., Kharin L., Airapetova T., Ratner E., Sabirov A. Journal of Thoracic Disease. 2021. Vol. 13. No. 3. pp. 1370-1379.
- The use of an electronic archive of the results of lifetime pathoanatomic studies as a tool for internal quality control of coding according to the ICD-O-3 (ICD-O) system, using the example of the analysis of malignant neoplasms of the stomach, Kit O.I., Fomenko Yu.A., Karnaukhov N.S., Lapteva T.O., Voloshin M.V., Vakulenko G.Yu., Bosenko S.Zh.P., Sukhar I.A., Eremin K.S., Kaminsky G.V., Kuznetsova M.A., South Russian Journal of Oncology. 2021. Vol. 2. No. 1. pp. 26-34.
- The experience of creating a collection of cell cultures of non-small cell lung cancer in the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMIC Oncology" of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Mezhevova I.V., Sitkovskaya A.O., Filippova S.Yu., Shamova T.V., Timofeeva S.V., Gnennaya N.V., Novikova I.A., Kharagezov D.A., Milakin A.G., Leyman I.A., Stateshny O.N., Rostorguev E.E., Atmachidi D.P., Lapteva T.O., Voloshin M.V., Eremin K.S., Sukhar I.A. South Russian Journal of Cancer/ South Russian Journal of Cancer. 2022;3(4):14-25.
- The experience of creating a collection of samples of tumor and conditionally healthy tissues of breast cancer patients by the biobank of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMIC Oncology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Gnennaya N.V., Filippova S.Yu., Sitkovskaya A.O., Timofeeva S.V., Shamova T.V., Mezhevova I.V., Novikova I.A., Kit O.I., Vashchenko L.N., Bakulina S.M., Babieva S.M., Lapteva T.O., Voloshin M.V., Sukhar I.A., Kuznetsova M.A., Nepomnyashchaya E.M. Oncology issues. 2022. Vol. 68. No. S3. pp. 78-79.
- Comparative characteristics of the results of bronchoangioplasty operations with pneumonectomies. Kharagezov D.A., Mirzoyan E.A., Turkin I.N., Lazutin Yu.N., Milakin A.G., Stateshny O.N., Leyman I.A., Gappoeva M.A., Vitkovskaya V.N., Josefi K.D., Sugak E.Yu., Tikhonova S.N., Skopintsev A.M., Savchenko D.A., Voloshin M.V. Chief physician of the South of Russia. 2022. No. 1 (82). pp. 10-14.
- The role of D2, D3 lymphodissections in colon cancer surgery, Jenkova E.A., Mirzoyan E.A., Maslov A.A., Gevorgyan Yu.A., Kharagezov D.A., Milakin A.G., Stateshny O.N., Kaymakchi O.Yu., Dashkov A.V., Kaminsky G.V., Kolesnikov V.E., Malinin S.A., Tolmakh R.E., Chalkhakhyan L.H., Savchenko D.A., Voloshin M.V., Snezhko A.V., Soldatkina N.V. South Russian Journal of Oncology. 2022. vol. 3. No. 3. pp. 48-54.
- Some clinical factors and therapeutic aspects affecting the survival of patients with primary mediastinal B-large cell lymphoma, Kamaeva I.A., Lysenko I.B., Nikolaeva N.V., Kapuza E.A., Voloshin M.V. Modern problems of healthcare and medical statistics. 2021. No. 3. pp. 50-66.
- Thrombocytosis as a prognostic factor in patients with primary mediastinal B-large cell lymphoma, Kamaeva I.A., Lysenko I.B., Nikolaeva N.V., Gaysultanova Ya.S., Voloshin M.V. Modern problems of healthcare and medical statistics. 2021. No. 3. pp. 67-76.
- Postoperative survival of patients with pancreatic cancer depending on the percentage of cells with neuroendocrine differentiation in the tumor, Kit O.I., Franzyants E.M., Derizhanova I.S., Karnaukhov N.S., Kuznetsova M.A., Voloshin M.V., Trifanov V.S., Aleynov V.I. Experimental and clinical gastroenterology. 2020. No. 12 (184). pp. 38-44.
- Performance: "modern requirements for the morphological conclusion in the study of the material of endoscopic dissections and resections of the mucosa in early gastrointestinal cancer." voloshin mark vitalievich, forum of oncologists of the southern federal district and north caucasus federal district, october 13-14, 2022, Rostov-on-Don.
Russian Society of Oncopathologists – membership since 2021.
Main scientific and practical interests: search for new predictive markers of the effectiveness of chemoradiotherapy in patients with tumor pathology of the gastrointestinal tract.