Ensuring the patency of the respiratory tract
There is no more characteristic distinguishing feature of an anesthesiologist-resuscitator than the ability to maintain airway patency and the ability to control breathing. Oxygen is the basis of human life, and ensuring the continuous and unhindered delivery of oxygen to organs and tissues is the highest task of our specialty. Patients with depressed body functions, most urgently need constant maintenance of airway patency in various ways. Anesthesiologists-resuscitators are required to fully master all modern methods of ensuring the patency of the respiratory tract.
- We will repeat the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the upper and lower respiratory tract, analyze the methods of assessing the respiratory tract;
- We will study ways to assess the patency of the respiratory tract;
- We will get acquainted with the equipment necessary to ensure the patency of the upper respiratory tract, determine the indications and contraindications to certain methods of ensuring the patency of the respiratory tract;
- We will study the technical aspects of ensuring airway patency in various ways with an analysis of the choice of a method for ensuring airway patency and preventing possible complications;
- We will study in detail the methods and techniques of tracheal intubation in various ways;
- Let's define the role and significance of tracheal intubation in consciousness.
Internship base: department of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: MD.Subbotin V. V., Head of the Center of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.