|Gastroenterology||see the Schedule|
|Oncology||see the Schedule|
|Therapy||see the Schedule|
|Surgery||see the Schedule|
|Radiology||see the Schedule|
|Ultrasound diagnostics||see the Schedule|
MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM has a certificate of state accreditation of educational activities (series 90A01 No. 0003416 registration No. 3254 dated 02.10.2019) and a license to carry out educational activities (series 90L01 No. 0009683 registration No. 2590 dated 19.05.2017).
In 2021, the State Medical University MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM is recruiting applicants for training in the educational programs of residency in the following specialties:
- ultrasound diagnostics
- pathological anatomy
- general medical practice (family medicine)
You can enroll in residency training under contracts for the provision of paid educational services or on target places from the Department of Health of the City of Moscow.
Residency in the State Medical University MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM is:
- High quality of training in the leading multidisciplinary scientific and medical institution of the city of Moscow
- Training with our teachers is an opportunity to learn from the experience of leading specialists in their fields, known not only in Russia, but also in the world of medicine
- Practice-based learning
- The opportunity to study science from the 1st year of residency will help you "Club of young Scientists" MCSC
- "English Club", which will help you improve your medical and spoken English
- Reduced fare for all types of public transport in Moscow;
Our graduates are in-demand young specialists in the professional medical community.
In addition, the target places from the Moscow Department of Health will provide you with:
- Monthly stipend
- Guaranteed employment in the capital's healthcare institutions
You can find detailed information on targeted admission to the DZM residency here
The documents required for admission to the residency program of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM on a contractual basis are accepted from July 01, 2021 to August 13, 2021.
The entrance test period is from July 05, 2021 to August 18, 2021.
Date of publication of the rating lists of persons recommended for enrollment: August 19, 2021.
Signing of the consent to enroll in the residency of the MCSC and signing of contracts from August 20, 2021 to August 27, 2021.
Order of admission to the residency on August 31, 2021
Beginning of the school year: September 01, 2021
Information about the availability of a hostel in the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM: there is no hostel
List of documents required for admission to the residency program:
1. Application for admission to training (to be filled in by hand);
2. Autobiography (filled in by hand);
3. Photos (At the request of the applicant);
4. Characteristics from the last place of work and / or study (if available);
5. Form 086/y reference;
6. Completed personal personnel record sheet (to be filled in by hand);
7. Document (s) certifying the identity and citizenship of the applicant;
8. Document on higher medical education and its appendices;
9. Certificate of accreditation of a specialist or an extract from the final minutes of the meeting of the accreditation commission on the recognition of the incoming accredited specialist (if available);
10. Specialist certificate (if available);
11. Military ID / registration card;
12. If it is necessary to create special conditions for conducting entrance tests, the original and copies of the document confirming the limited health or disability that requires the creation of these conditions;
13. For disabled persons of groups I and II, disabled persons from childhood, disabled persons due to military trauma or illness received during military service, - the conclusion of the federal institution of medical and social expertise on the absence of contraindications for training in the relevant educational organizations;
14. Documents attesting to the individual achievements of the applicant (recommendations of educational and scientific organizations, recommendations of medical organizations, information on the availability of published works, inventions, etc.) at the request of the applicant, if available;
15. Employment record, certified in accordance with the established procedure (if available);
18. Compulsory health insurance policy (if available)
19. Applicants for the target admission additionally submit:
- a properly executed contract on targeted training, signed by the regional health management body and a person sent for training on the target set with a guarantee of subsequent employment, as well as a referral from the health management body;
- a letter of guarantee from the head of the medical organization of the state health system of the city of Moscow for the training of a specialist and subsequent employment in the received specialty;
Documents are submitted to the Admissions Committee in one of the following ways::
1. In absentia, in by email Admissions Committee firstname.lastname@example.org (a paper document converted to electronic form by scanning or photographing with the provision of typewritten recognition of text information);
2. By mail to the Admission Committee at the address 111123, Moscow, highway Enthusiasts, house 86, building 6, with the note "To the admission commission of the State Budgetary Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM" (please note, documents sent by mail must arrive before the deadline for accepting documents by the Admission Committee).
The training programs cover the most modern trends and promising methods in therapy, gastroenterology, surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology, hematology, radiology, ultrasound diagnostics, anesthesiology-resuscitation and pathological anatomy.
Lectures and practical classes are conducted by leading experts in these fields.
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
- By phone:
- 8 (495) 304-31-03
- 8 (926) 100-36-91
- 8 (495) 304-30-35 extension number: 1391; 1392; 1393
By email: email@example.com
We are waiting for you at the address: 86 Entuziastov Highway, building 6, building No. 10 (administrative), office No. 107 from Monday to Friday from 09: 00 to 17: 00.
- Regulations on the Admissions Committee for the 2020/2021 academic year
- Rules for admission to residency programs for the 2021/2022 academic year
- The procedure for accounting for individual achievements received when applying for residency programs for the 2021/2022 academic year
Control figures of admission for training in residency in the State budgetary uchrezhdenie of Health care of the city of Moscow "Moscow Clinical Scientific and Practical Center named after A. S. Loginov of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow" for the 2021/202 academic year
Price list for paid educational services for higher education programs – residency programs for 2021-2023 (Appendix No. 2 to Order No. 03-01 / 4 of 01.03.2021 " On Approval of the Price list for
conducting paid forms of higher professional and additional professional education")
Information on access to information systems and information and communication networks
Name of the Electronic library system (EBS)
DATABASE of the TSNMB of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov
MedUniver Electronic Library System
Electronic Library system " Student Consultant»
IG " GEOTAR-Media»
Student Advisor Electronic library system Elibrary.ru
PubMed Electronic Library System
Federal Electronic Medical Library
Professional Medical Online Resources
- Приказ "Об утверждении прейскуранта на проведение платных форм высшего профессионального и дополнительного профессионального образования" от 07.12.2021 г. № 12-07/1 ( 07.12.2021 )
- Расписка_Ординатура_2022 ( 01.04.2022 )
- Листок_Учета _кадров_Ординатура 2022 ( 01.04.2022 )
- Согласие_на_зачисление_в_ординатуру_2022 ( 01.04.2022 )
- Положение о Приемной комиссии на 2022/2023 учебный год ( 01.04.2022 )
- Контрольные цифры ординатура 2022 ( 12.05.2022 )
- Вписка из реестра лицензий по состоянию на 17 июня 2022 г. ( 17.06.2022 )
- Заявление в ординатуру ( 06.07.2022 )
- Список лиц, подавших документы на обучение по программам ординатуры в ГБУЗ МКНЦ имени А.С. Логинова ДЗМ на 06 июля 2022 г. ( 06.07.2022 )