Autoimmune liver diseases
Autoimmune liver diseases are still the most difficult to diagnose and treat among other liver diseases. Old problems remain difficult to solve, in particular the so-called standard approaches to the treatment of variant forms of autoimmune hepatitis. New previously unknown syndromes and diseases have emerged, such as IgG4-mediated biliary tract diseases.
This explains the need for continuous education of doctors in this field, since an untimely diagnosis of inadequate therapy can lead to fatal consequences.
- We will analyze the main provisions on the treatment of autoimmune liver diseases, present the results of the discussion of key issues on the use of alternative and traditional methods of treatment of autoimmune hepatitis and variant forms within the framework of the Russian Consensus.
- We will consider the issues of diagnosis of intra-and extrahepatic cholestasis, criteria for the effectiveness of therapy for primary sclerosing cholangitis and primary biliary cholangitis, and treatment features.
- We will introduce you to the difficulties of diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune cross-syndromes, the main aspects, positive and negative aspects of traditional and alternative immunosuppressive therapy tactics, as well as consider and present different points of view on this problem.
- Autoimmune liver diseases that develop during pregnancy, as well as issues of immunosuppressive therapy in pregnant women suffering from autoimmune hepatitis and treated before pregnancy, both during remission and during exacerbation, will be studied.
- It is planned to consider the role of the so-called extrahepatic manifestations of viral hepatitis C, especially cryoglobulinemia, diagnosis and treatment.
- The issues of treatment and diagnosis of cirrhosis of the liver, developed in the outcome of autoimmune hepatitis, depending on the class of cirrhosis according to Ch-P, concomitant pathology, will be studied.
- We will study the problem of PSC and IgG4-associated disease, the features of clinical manifestations, and the clinical aspects of IgG4 –associated cholangitis.
- The examination algorithm for patients with autoimmune liver diseases referred for transplantation, indications, and contraindications will be considered.
Internship base: department of Hepatology of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Cycle Curator: head of the Department of Hepatology of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM, MD.Vinnitskaya E. V.