Modern methods of treatment of ventral hernias
Relevance: Effective and reliable treatment of anterior abdominal wall hernias is still one of the most difficult problems of abdominal surgery. Despite the emerging new methods, the relapse rate remains at the same level. The methodological approach to the choice of the plastic surgery method, the correct technical performance of the operation, as well as an understanding of the specifics of mesh endoprostheses can improve the results of treatment of this category of patients.
As part of the course, we:
- Let's analyze the anatomy of the anterior abdominal wall;
- Consider all types of modern mesh endoprostheses;
- Together, we will step by step analyze all the technical aspects of modern minimally invasive methods of anterior abdominal wall plastic surgery;
- Let's find out how and why to use self-locking grids;
- Let us consider the main aspects of the management of patients with hernias from the perspective of international clinical guidelines.
Internship base: Department of High-tech Surgery of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: head of the Department of the short-term hospital of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM, Candidate of Medical SciencesBelousov A.M.