Retrograde interventions on the bile ducts. From simple to complex. Treatment of diseases of the pancreato-biliary zone (18 hours)
Relevance: In the last two decades, a number of studies have appeared demonstrating the high efficiency of endoscopic operations for adenomas of the large duodenal papilla. Treatment methods are mainly represented by various variants of endoscopic papillectomy. Also, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopanceratography currently serves as a basic procedure for the treatment of patients with benign and malignant bile duct strictures, as well as chronic calculous pancreatitis.
As part of the course, we:
- We will analyze ampullary tumors, analyze the indications, contraindications and techniques of endoscopic papillectomy;
- we will study the technique of endoscopic interventions in the proximal and distal tumor block of the bile ducts;
- we will study the technical aspects of endoscopic treatment of benign bile duct strictures;
- we will study in detail the technique of endoscopic treatment of combined biliary and duodenal obstruction;
- let's analyze endoscopic methods of treatment of chronic pancreatitis (calculosis, strictures, pseudocysts).
Internship base: department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov.
Internship Supervisors: Doctor of Medical Sciences Shishin K. V., Head of the Department of Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM, Candidate of Medical SciencesNedoluzhko I. Yu., Head of the Department of Operative Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.