Modern Proctology (18 hours)
Relevance: interest in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases of the perianal region, anal canal and rectum has recently increased, this is due, on the one hand, to the emergence of new methods for diagnosing these pathologies, on the other hand, the unsatisfactory results of surgical treatment of the latter leads to the search for innovative methods of minimally invasive treatment.
As part of the course, we:
- we will repeat the anatomical aspects of the anal canal, rectum and pelvic floor.
- we will analyze the principles and tactics of modern treatment of anal fissure, the principles of conservative therapy, as well as effective methods of surgical treatment;
- we will study the tactics, indications, contraindications and technical aspects of surgical treatment of hemorrhoid disease (minimally invasive techniques, types of radical surgical interventions and rehabilitation)
- we will analyze the etiology, pathogenesis of rectal fistulas, recto-vaginal fistulas, as well as the tactics of surgical treatment of perianal complications of Crohn's disease, in particular, the modern minimally invasive method of treatment of rectal fistulas – VAAFT.
- we will study the features of surgical treatment of pilonidal cysts( epithelial coccygeal passage), various types of surgery, as well as the method of endoscopic treatment - EPSiT.
- we will analyze the unresolved issues of the treatment of anal itching and coccygodynia.
- we will discuss the problems of surgical treatment of anal incontinence: etiology, classification, principles of treatment.
- we will discuss tactics and algorithms for benign tumors of the perianal region and anal canal.
Base for the internship: Department of Coloproctology of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Curator of the cycle: acting Head of the Department of Coloproctology, PhD.Danilov M. A.