Ultrasound examination in the diagnosis of breast diseases (36 hours)
Relevance: Breast diseases are one of the most common groups of pathological changes in women in developed countries, and covers both oncological and non-neoplastic diseases. Breast cancer firmly occupies a leading position among oncological diseases in women, both in terms of morbidity (20.9%) and mortality (16.7%).
To date, the method of ultrasound diagnostics plays a huge role in the recognition of diseases and pathological conditions of various organs. The importance of this method in the diagnosis of breast diseases is difficult to overestimate. Modern diagnosis of breast cancer, differential diagnosis of various benign changes is impossible without ultrasound examination.
This educational program is devoted to the peculiarities of conducting ultrasound examinations of the breast, including using modern techniques such as Dopplerography and elastography.
As part of the educational program, we:
- Let's analyze the epidemiology, etiology and pathogenesis of breast cancer.
- Principles of breast ultrasound examination.
- We will analyze the technique of using modern ultrasound techniques, such as Dopplerography and elastography.
- We will analyze in detail the options for ultrasound signs of benign breast changes.
- We will study in detail the ultrasound semiotics of breast cancer using the concepts of the BIRADS system.
Internship base: "Mammological Center (Women's Health Clinic)» GBUZ MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: Doctor of Medical Sciences A. B. Abduraimov, Deputy Director for Educational Activities.