Modern principles of treatment of arterial hypertension (18 hours)
Relevance: Arterial hypertension is the most common factor of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in the world. According to experts, by 2025, 29% of people in the world will have arterial hypertension. High blood pressure has a pathological effect on the vessels and target organs (brain, heart, kidneys, eyes). The rate of death from stroke and coronary heart disease increases, starting with blood pressure levels of 120 and 80 mmHg. This determines the high social and medical significance of measures aimed at reducing blood pressure in patients with arterial hypertension. Timely recognition of arterial hypertension ensures the successful implementation of antihypertensive therapy.
Within the framework of the doctors program:
- they will be able to determine the cardiovascular risk,
- formulate a diagnosis of arterial hypertension,
- interpret the indicators of various methods of studying patients with arterial hypertension,
- they will receive information about modern approaches to the treatment of arterial hypertension,
- they will be able to learn how to select various antihypertensive drugs, taking into account the concomitant pathology of the patient.
Base for training: Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: Mikheeva O. M., MD, Head of the Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM