Modern principles of diagnosis and treatment of chronic heart failure (18 hours)
Relevance: Chronic heart failure is an urgent problem of modern medicine due to its wide prevalence, malignancy of the course and unfavorable outcome. In our country, the prevalence of chronic heart failure is 12 %. According to the World Health Organization, the 5-year survival rate of patients with chronic heart failure does not exceed 30 %. To increase the life expectancy of patients with chronic heart failure, early verification of the diagnosis is necessary with the help of a clinical and instrumental examination for successful treatment.
Within the framework of the doctors program:
- they will be able to diagnose chronic heart failure and determine its stages,
- conduct and determine the severity of chronic heart failure according to the data of stress tests,
- interpret the patient's electrocardiogram,
- effectively prescribe diuretics, ACE inhibitors and beta-blockers, avoiding adverse events,
- treat pulmonary edema, anasarca, atrial fibrillation, cardiogenic shock.
Internship base: department of Diagnostics and General Therapy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Curator of the internship: O. M. Mikheeva, MD, Head of the Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.