X-ray diagnosis of colon diseases (36 hours)
Relevance: X-ray methods for diagnosing colon diseases, such as irrigoscopy, procto - and defecography, despite new research methods (computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging), remain relevant, allowing us to study not only static changes, but also dynamic changes in the colon. Anatomical disorders of fixation and rotation can be masked under such diseases as appendicitis, cholecystitis, osteochondrosis, angina, etc. Thanks to X-ray diagnostics, you can study the postoperative anatomy and motility of the colon. Defecography is the "gold standard" in the diagnosis of anorectal diseases.
As part of the course, we:
- Let's analyze the X-ray anatomy and motility of the non-operated and operated colon;
- We will study the technique of X-ray examination of the colon (irrigoscopy, procto-and defecography);
- We will study the radiological signs of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, diverticulosis, congenital anomalies and colon tumors;
- Let's analyze the radiological signs of violations of rotation and fixation of the intestine.
- We will study the radiological signs of dolicho-and megacolon.
Training base: Radiological Department of the State Medical University of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences named after A. S. Loginov DZM
Internship supervisor: N. V. Orlova, Head of the Radiological Department., Pavlov M. V.-radiologist of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM