Interventional techniques in the complex diagnosis of breast diseases (144 hours)
- Modern integrated approach in the diagnosis of breast diseases.
- Standards of equipment for the X-ray sono-manipulation room.
- Methods and indications for conducting fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the mammary glands under ultrasound and X-ray control.
- Methods and indications for targeted breast biopsy by the gun-needle system under X-ray control (stereotactic biopsy): classic vertical access, as well as access using a horizontal digital stereotactic system for breast biopsy.
- Methods and indications for conducting targeted breast biopsy by the gun-needle system under ultrasound control.
- Methods and indications for conducting a vacuum aspiration biopsy of the mammary glands under X-ray control for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- Methods and indications for preoperative marking of non-palpable mammary gland formations.
- Contrast methods for the study of the mammary glands: methods and justification for conducting ductography according to clinical-X-ray-cytological examination, including the method of conducting ductography with double contrast of the milky ducts.
Internship base: "Mammological Center (Women's Health Clinic)» GBUZ MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Internship Supervisor: Doctor of Medical Sciences A. B. Abduraimov, Deputy Director for Educational Activities.