Diagnosis and treatment of chronic heart failure in an outpatient setting (36 hours)
Category of students: doctors of medical specialties who have higher professional education in one of the specialties "Cardiology", "Therapy", "General Medical Practice (family medicine)", "Medical care".
Duration: 36 hours.
Form of study: full-time
The purpose of the development of an additional professional training program "Diagnosis and treatment of chronic heart failure" is to improve the professional knowledge and competencies of a cardiologist, a specialist doctor, necessary for professional activity within the existing qualifications.
The course allows you to get acquainted with modern methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of patients, conducting differential diagnostic search, providing fully qualified medical care, including for urgent conditions, as well as conducting preventive and rehabilitation measures to preserve life and health at all age periods of patients ' lives in an outpatient clinic or day hospital.
The program is compiled taking into account the requirements set out in the Federal Law "On the Basics of Public Health Protection in the Russian Federation" of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FZ, in the orders of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of 08.10.2015 No. 707n "On Approval of Qualification Requirements for medical and pharmaceutical workers with higher education in the field of training "Health and Medical Sciences", the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of July 23, 2010 No. 541n "On approval of the Unified Qualification Directory of Positions of Managers, Specialists and Employees", the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of August 3, 2012 No. 66n "On approval of the Unified Qualification Directory of Positions of Managers, Specialists and Employees".approval of the procedure and terms of improvement of professional knowledge and skills by medical workers and pharmaceutical workers through training in additional professional programs".
As part of the course, we
- Consider the etiology, pathogenesis, and epidemiology of chronic heart failure, and discuss the risk factors;
- We will study the modern classifications of chronic heart failure, analyze in detail the staging and establishment of the functional class;
- We will analyze the possibilities of modern diagnostics, the stages and criteria for making a diagnosis, the features of differential diagnosis of coronary heart disease with other pathological conditions, and discuss the problem of medical choice of diagnostic tactics;
- We will study the tactics of prescribing complex pharmacotherapy, the advantages and disadvantages of modern treatment regimens and the features of the action of medicines;
- We will tell you about the indications for surgical treatment, its effectiveness;
- We will discuss the issues of medical rehabilitation, indications and contraindications to the use of methods of rehabilitation of patients with chronic heart failure;
Maximum number of listeners per cycle: no more than 5
Internship: 12 academic hours.
Training base: State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM (Department of General Therapy and Cardiology, Department of Functional Diagnostics)
Forms of conducting: lectures, seminars, clinical reviews, practical classes, independent work.
Features of the internship: analysis of clinical cases with the assessment of clinical, laboratory, instrumental data, with the formulation of the diagnosis; working out the algorithm of patient management.
The final certification is carried out in the form of a test.
Students who successfully pass the final certification in the form of a test (from 70% to 100% correct answers) are issued certificates of advanced training.
Olga Mikhaylovna Mikheeva, MD, Head of the Department of General Therapy, Senior Lecturer of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM;
Svyatov Igor Sergeevich, MD, teacher of the Training Center of the State Medical Institution of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences named after A. S. Loginov DZM, cardiologist of the Day Hospital of the State Medical Institution " KDP No. 121 DZM»;
Boyko Natalia Viktorovna, Head of the Department of Functional Diagnostics of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM;