Overview and excretory urography
Mandatory list of documents for research
- Referral (form # 057 / y) and an extract from the ICAB (form # 027/y) - if the study will be conducted in another building of the polyclinic or another MO.
- Data from previous studies/inpatient treatment – if available.
- Biochemical blood test for serum creatinine levels in the following groups of patients:
- over the age of 60;
- having a history of kidney disease (transplant, single kidney, kidney cancer, kidney surgery, inflammatory diseases);
- arterial hypertension requiring medical treatment;
- diabetes mellitus;
- proteinuria/albuminuria with A1 and higher levels;
- recent use of nephrotoxic drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with chronicuse in high doses (more than 1 gram per day for more than two years), diuretics with regular long-term use, cyclosporine, cisplatin, aminoglycosides, amphotericin, etc.).
- 3 days before the study, it is recommended to follow a diet with the exception of products that increase intestinal peristalsis and gas formation (flour products, black bread, raw vegetables and fruits, legumes, milk, juices, carbonated drinks, and others).
- Perform colon cleansing on the day before and on the day of the study(a cleansing enema or a laxative (Endofalk/ Fortrane/ Moviprep/ Lavacol / Fleet) according to the instructions).
- For patients taking metformin-containing drugs,it is recommended to stop taking these drugs from the moment of administration of the contrastagent, and resume taking them 48 hours after the study.