October is World Breast Cancer MonthNews
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. It accounts for up to 25% of all cancer cases among the beautiful half of humanity.
The risk factor is everything that increases the likelihood of the disease. And although they often affect the development of breast cancer, most of them do not cause it.
Factors that cannot be influenced:gender;
- burdened family history;
- early menstruation and late menopause;
- radiation therapy of the chest organs.
Lifestyle-related factors:Absence of pregnancies and lactation;
- ️late childbirth;
- low physical activity;
- hormone replacement therapy in menopause;
- Extra weight;
- ️ And alcohol and smoking .
- Knowing your own risk factors and discussing them with your doctor can help you make more informed lifestyle and health care choices.
Early diagnosis of breast cancer increases the chances of successful treatment.
Make an appointment for a consultation with specialists of the Women's Health Clinic:by phone +7 495 305 34 50
- via the online schedule
Be attentive to yourself and your health.