Zakharova Olga Pavlovna
- in 2007 she graduated with honors from I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State University (Medical Science)
- 2007-2009 passed residency in the specialty radiologist in the federal state budgetary institution "Russian scientific center of radiology of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation"
- in 2012 she defended her PhD thesis: "computed tomographic signs of resectability of pancreatic cancer".
- from 2009 to the present, I work in the Department of Radiology and Magnetic Resonance Research at the Vishnevsky Institute of surgery
- Conducting and describing all types of CT / MRI studies (without / with intravenous contrast), including:
- Mr and CT angiography
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Knowledge of the method of application of hepatospecific MRCS
Experience in magnetic resonance imaging: PhilipsIntera 1.0 T, PhilipsAchieva 3.0 T, ToshibaVantageTitan 1.5 T
Computer tomographs: Philips iCT, Philips Brilliance 64, Toshiba Aquilion PRIME.
- Consultation of data from CT and MRI studies, interpretation of results, work with the Attending Physician
- Qualified second opinion on the results of CT and MRI studies
- description of all types of CT / MRI studies (without / with intravenous contrast) by remote access
Participation in professional associations:
member of the Russian Association of radiologists
member of the European Society of Radiology
fellow of the American Society of radiologists
- in 2009, she made an oral report at the III All-Russian National Congress of radiation diagnoses and therapists Radiology-2009 (Russia.Moscow).
- in 2010, she made an oral report at the IV All-Russian National Congress of radiation diagnoses and therapists Radiology-2010 (Russia.Moscow).
- in 2011, he spoke at the Annual General Meeting of the European Society of pancreatology (43thAnnualMeetingoftheEuropeanPancreaticclub; Magdeburg, Germany)
- in 2011, she made an oral report at the V International Congress "Nevsky radiological forum-2011" (Russia; St. Petersburg).
- in 2011, a poster presentation at the European Society of Radiologists (EuropeanSocietyofRadiology 2011; Austria. Vienna).
- in 2011, she made an oral and poster presentation at the International Congress of the Association of hepatological surgeons (France, Paris)
- in 2011, she made an oral report at the All-Russian scientific and practical Congress of radiologists on the topic "X-ray Radiology in oncology" (Russia.Moscow).
- in 2012, she made a presentation at the 23rd Congress of the europeansocietyofgastrointestinalandabdominalradiology (UnitedKingdom, Edinburgh).
- in 2012 she was moderator at the European School of radiologists (ESORAsklepiosCourse.Odessa. Ukraine)
Author of more than 10 scientific papers.