Shchadrova Victoria Vasilyevna
Post: Radiologist/ CT Doctor
- in 2004. graduated from the "Russian State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation", with a degree in "Medical Science".»
- 2004-2009-clinical residency at the "N. V. Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine", specialty " Ultrasound diagnostics»
- 2012-professional retraining in the RMAPO in the specialty "Radiology".
- 2015-2016-internship at the Department of Radiation Diagnostics of the I. M. Sechenov Moscow State Medical University in the specialty " Radiology»
- 2019. professional retraining in the "Research Institute of Emergency Medicine named after N. V. Sklifosovsky", specialty " Radiology»
- 2012-2015-work as a doctor of ultrasound diagnostics of UIA TSGKB of Reutov
- 2015. - 2016. work as a doctor of ultrasound diagnostics of the MCSC
- 2016. to the present day I work as a radiologist in the office of computed tomography of the MCSC
Interpretation of the results of CT/MRI / PET-CT studies.
The priorities are the staging of oncological diseases with the help of radiation diagnostics methods, the assessment according to RECIST 1.1 after treatment, and follow-up in the postoperative period.
She has made scientific reports at All-Russian congresses and is an author in the poster report (IGCC 2017), co-author of reports at international conferences. Co-author of more than 11 scientific publications. I participate in prospective scientific and clinical studies. Member of the European Society of Abdominal Radiologists.