Kagramanova Anna Valeryevna
Doctor-gastroenterologist of the highest category.
- In 2005, she graduated with honors from the Medical faculty of the Rostov State Medical University. After graduating from the university, she entered a clinical residency in the specialty "therapy" at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. In 2007. she was a full-time graduate student in gastroenterology. From 2007 to 2009, she worked as a gastroenterologist at the Clinical Hospital of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation.
- In 2010, she defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences, dedicated to portal hypertension colonopathy in patients with cirrhosis of the liver.
- In 2010, she was trained at the Department of Clinical Pharmacology in the organization and conduct of clinical drug research, and has a GCP certificate.
- From 2010 to 2014. She worked as an assistant at the Department of Gastroenterology at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University.
- Since 2014, he has been a senior researcher in the Department of Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- Annually participates and makes reports at Russian and international conferences in the field of gastroenterology, is the author of more than 60 scientific articles.
- From 2009 to the present, he annually participates in seminars and training courses held by the European Association of Gastroenterologists.
In 2019, he was awarded the status of "Moscow Doctor".
Academic degree: candidate of Medical Sciences.
Membership in professional associations: Member of the British Society of Gastroenterology, the European Society for the Study of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease (ECCO).
Currently, he is actively consulting patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease), treating patients with extra-intestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel diseases, aspects of biological and cellular therapy.
Email address: email@example.com