Lishchinskaya Albina Aleksandrovna
Doctor-gastroenterologist of the highest category.
- In 2000, she graduated from the Smolensk State Medical Academy with a degree in medicine.
- From 2000 to 2001, she was trained in a clinical internship in the specialty "Therapy "on the basis of the MUZ GB No. 2" Pine Grove " in Kaluga.
- In 2005, she completed primary professional retraining in the specialty "Gastroenterology" with the certificate of a gastroenterologist.
- In January 2012, she defended her PhD thesis on "Clinical and pathogenetic features of anemia in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases".
- Since 2008, he has been working at the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology of the DZM (GBUZ MCSC DZM today).
- Certificate in therapy, certificate in gastroenterology, the highest qualification category.
In 2019, he was awarded the status of "Moscow Doctor".
Academic degree: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Treatment of diseases: non-specific ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease.
Activity: With the materials of scientific work, she spoke at Russian and international congresses on gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel diseases.
International activities: Participation in scientific conferences and congresses devoted to gastroenterology, in particular inflammatory bowel diseases, in Russia and abroad.
Research interests, professional skills: inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease), biological therapy.
He has more than 20 scientific publications.