Petrushina Irina Alekseevna
- In 2015, she graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Voronezh State Medical University named after N. N. Burdenko.
- From 2015 to 2017, she completed a clinical residency in the specialty "Gastroenterology"on the basis of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow Clinical Scientific and Practical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
- From 2016 to 2017, he was a laboratory assistant at the Department of IBD of the State Budgetary Institution of the Moscow State Scientific Research Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
- Since 2017-Gastroenterologist of the Department of IBD of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
Certificate in Gastroenterology.
Annually participates and makes presentations at Russian and international conferences in the field of gastroenterology.
At the moment, he is actively working in the hospital with patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease), and is being treated with genetically engineered biological therapy.
Email address: email@example.com
Research interests, professional skills:
- inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease),
- biological therapy of IBD.