Babayan Anahit Fakhradovna
- In 2013, she graduated from the Novgorod State University. Yaroslav the Wise.
- In 2014, she completed her internship and received a certificate in the specialty "Therapy»
- In 2014-2016, she completed her residency in the specialty "Gastroenterology" at the Moscow Clinical Research Center named after A. S. Loginov.
- In 2018, she completed training in the specialty "Ultrasound diagnostics" at the Moscow Clinical Research Center named after A. S. Loginov.
Since 2015, he has been working as a gastroenterologist in the department of Treatment of IBD at the Loginov Moscow State Medical Center.
Certificate in gastroenterology, certificate in therapy.
Research interests, professional skills:
- he actively works in the hospital with patients with inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease),
- conducts treatment with drugs of genetically engineered biological therapy,
- deals with the problem of increasing the adherence of patients with IBD to therapy.
With the materials of scientific works, she spoke at the Russian congresses on gastroenterology.
He has scientific publications and is a co-author of 1 patent for the invention.
Email address: email@example.com